quinta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2013

Ed Sheeran Quotes.

Ed Sheeran Quotes.

Ed Sheeran Quotes. por fabulous-tipsters no Polyvore

As músicas são perfeitas. E o mais legal de tudo é que elas também têm frases lindas para se inpirar...

" Negativity isn't the way to go, smile more, eat some chocolate "
 
" Pain is only relevant if it still hurts "
 
" Be a true heart not a follower "
 
" I can’t tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone "
 
" Everything will be okay in the end.
If it’s not okay, then it’s not the end. "
 
" success is the best revenge for anything "
 
" the worst things in life come free to us "
 
“ But if I kiss you
Will your mouth read this truth? ”
 
“ Maybe you should learn to love her like the way you want to be loved. ”
 
" the main thing that you have to remember on this journey is, just be nice to everyone and always smile. always appreciate things, ‘cause they could be gone tomorrow. "
 
" Do what you love, work as hard as you can, and make people happy "
 
" I came to this world with nothing, and I leave with nothing but love. Everything else is just borrowed "
 
" I've fallen for your eyes but they don't know me yet "
 
“ What didn't kill me, it didn't make me stronger at all. ” 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário